'Cutty Sark' was designed by Hercules Linton and built by Scott and Linton at Dumbarton but was later rigged and finished for sea by Denny Brothers of Greenock in 1869. Measuring 212 feet in length by 36 feet in the beam and a tonnage of 963 gross, it was composite built, that is, wooden planks on iron frames.
J. E. Cooper
Original size: 267 mm x 375 mm
Look for more J. E. Cooper prints.