Product images of Greenwich
We use a 280gsm fine art paper and premium branded inks to create the perfect reproduction.
Our expertise and use of high-quality materials means that our print colours are independently verified to last between 100 and 200 years.
Read more about our fine art prints.
Manufactured in the UK
All products are printed in the UK, using the latest digital presses and a giclée printmaking process.
We only use premium branded inks, and colours are independently verified to last between 100 and 200 years.
A waterfront view from off Moss's Wharf, just east of the Trafalgar Tavern looking east over Highbridge Wharf, with Greenwich Power Station beyond. The far end building, once the Crown and Sceptre Tavern, is probably that listed in Gazelee's 'River Thames Wharf Directory' in 1954 as occupied by Griffith and Co., warehousemen, lightermen and hauliers, and W. H. Donovan, barge repairs. The adjacent one bears the name of the Curlew Rowing Club which in 1954 was in premises between the Yacht and Trafalgar taverns, out of the picture to the right. The Highbridge draw dock is probably invisible between this and the derelict brick building with the 'Motor Boat' sign, probably part of Corbett's Greenwich Boat House. The Power Station's north chimneys are visible and still have their original height (all are now equally short). A lighter lies on baulks on the foreshore in the foreground, with part of another to the left.
Original size: 349 mm x 245 mm
- Image reference: PY3315
- The Museum has not yet identified the copyright holder and would welcome any information to help us update our records. Please contact the Picture Library.