Product images of Trinity Buoy Wharf, 1868
We use a 280gsm fine art paper and premium branded inks to create the perfect reproduction.
Our expertise and use of high-quality materials means that our print colours are independently verified to last between 100 and 200 years.
Read more about our fine art prints.
Manufactured in the UK
All products are printed in the UK, using the latest digital presses and a giclée printmaking process.
We only use premium branded inks, and colours are independently verified to last between 100 and 200 years.
Trinity Buoy Wharf, 1868
Trinity Buoy Wharf is situated at the confluence of the rivers Lea and the Thames, directly opposite Blackwall Point and the site of the Millennium Dome. This was the main workshop and supply depot of the Corporation of Trinity House from 1803 until 1988. The buildings include a lighthouse, dating from 1863, used for the training of lighthouse keepers. Trinity House moved its depot to Harwich in 1988, but the main buildings at Trinity Buoy Wharf have survived.
- Image reference: H5305
- National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London