Product images of Woolwich Arsenal, outside Laboratory square, facing north
We use a 280gsm fine art paper and premium branded inks to create the perfect reproduction.
Read more about our fine art prints.
Manufactured in the UK
Woolwich Arsenal, outside Laboratory square, facing north
The Royal Laboratory at Woolwich was completed in 1696, and was used for the invention and development of weapons. By 1777 the laboratory and its surrounding area covered 104 acres, and almost five hundred people worked there. The complex was renamed the Arsenal in 1805, following a suggestion by King George III during a visit in that year.
Original size: 553 mm x 765 mm
- Image reference: PZ0746
- National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London